Our Administrative Assistant careers provide you with an opportunity to work on exciting project support activities for our Water Business Group.
Our Administrative Assistants provide administrative support for the City of San Mateo Clean Water Program Team which includes CH2M staff and City of San Mateo staff. The expectations for the administrative support position is to provide office management which includes but is not limited to the following:
• Provide reception management in the lobby of the City's Public Works Department
• Thorough understanding of the office's organization and the roles of each staff member and consultant working on the Clean Water Program
• Schedule Program activities
• Organize meetings and provide meeting related support (i.e. prepare agendas, meeting summaries, PowerPoint presentations, and coordinate catering)
• Perform document management support on Sharepoint
• Coordinate between office and field staff
• Assist CH2M and Program Staff with written communication such as preparing abstracts, informational brochures, project posters, etc.
• Provide responses to public inquiry regarding the Clean Water Program
• Manage a safe office kitchen environment to provide staff with nutritionally conscientious refreshments
• Manage the office appliances and coordinate technical assistance to resolve issues with the equipment The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 5 years' experience in an administrative support position
• Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and other standard computer software
• Basic filing and numbering skills The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Strong written skills and assertive verbal communication skills
• Proven self-starter, proactive, ability to plan, multitask, prioritize and organize workload
• Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to details
• Proven high level of professionalism, confidentiality, diplomacy and strong customer service skills
• Ability to travel between construction sites, client offices and the local office to perform all the required duties at each location
• Knowledge of SharePoint
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Developing People through Challenging Projects.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g. H1-B, etc.) for this position
Relocation assistance is not available for this position
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, San Mateo
San Mateo, CA US
View on Google maps