LTC Cascade is the recently appointed Technical Partner of Highways England for the development of the Lower Thames Crossing. The project is currently in mobilisation phase and its primary role is to deliver a successful Development Consent Order (DCO).
The objective of this role is to deliver effective statutory and non-statutory consultation. Key responsibilities and tasks
• To deliver effective statutory and non-statutory consultation, build relationships and advocacy.
• Develop the consultation strategy and consultation plans for the project and deliver to the plan.
• Ensure the consultation strategy adopts best practice through liaison with the Consultation Institute.
• Lead the preparation, approval, printing and distribution of all consultation materials.
• Lead the development of appropriate training for those attending consultation events.
• Liaise with External Affairs on Project Communications to support consultation.
• Programme and deliver Public Information Events.
• Procure Independent Analysis company.
• Prepare and deliver the consultation report to appropriate timescales and to suit the DCO requirements.
• Ensure robust audit trail of all consultation activity is maintained on the stakeholder management system.
• Provide programme and reporting information to the Programme and Data Manager.
• Attend client-facing meetings. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Significant experience of leading large scale statutory consultation on a major infrastructure project.
• Experience of consultation analysis and reporting.
• Proven ability to draft compelling reports on complex themes for a non-technical audience.
• Experience of managing teams and integrated working across multidisciplinary workstreams.The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Understanding of the requirements associated with Development Consent Orders.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to schedule work, deliver to tight deadlines, respond to changing situations and use personal initiative. This role is only open to applicants able to accept local employment contract conditions and not expatriate employment terms. Please note that this role is only considering applications with valid working rights for the UK, CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work.
Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, London
View on Google maps