Help our Facilities Services team deliver safe, reliable, high-quality facilities engineering, operations, and maintenance programs that focus on enhancing the life-cycle and performance output of our clients' assets.
Our Facilities Project Manager - Construction Manager jobs provide you with an opportunity to develop and manage various projects at our client's facilities in Cincinnati. Your responsibilities will include maintaining and coordinating key client relationships, performing Project/Construction Management on a variety of industrial/manufacturing facilities renovations and upgrade projects, and driving the success of our projects. Daily responsibilities will also include managing and driving project initiatives, overseeing subcontractor compliance, project scheduling, cost controls, correspondence, and coordination with the entire project team. You should be a self-motivated professional with 10 or more years' experience in project and construction management, facility upgrades, office renovations, scheduling, estimating and utility construction and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each challenging project.
Our Facilities Project Managers/Construction Managers:
• Organize, track, record, and report project safety requirements, supporting the company's Target Zero initiatives.
• Maintain project documentation, including correspondence and submittals in accordance with contract requirements and Program Procedures.
• Issue project submittals in accordance with contract requirements and Program Procedures.
• Distribute project documentation in accordance with contract requirements and Program Procedures.
• Monitor Project Schedule and budget.
• Advise Project Team members of upcoming project requirements in a manner to ensure timely delivery of contract deliverables with limited impact on cost.
• Work with and assist Project Scheduler to provide weekly status updates utilizing Microsoft Office and Primavera P6 tools.
• Field customer inquiries, obtain internal responses, and provide change order control.
• Assist entire CM/PM team with subcontractor inquiries and timely responses.
• Direct interface with subcontractors.
• Procure quotes from vendors by initiating internal documentation to procure equipment.
• Monitor project milestone payment schedule and initiate request to internal department for release of project invoices.
• Have a complete understanding of monitoring and reviewing contract and construction documents, including Electrical, Mechanical, Architectural and Civil/Structural.
• Prepare material and construction bid packages for construction. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Minimum 10-12 years experience in a project management/facilities engineering/maintenance management role at a an industrial facility.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or related; will consider additional 4 years' experience in lieu of degree.
Must be able to pass client-required and facilitated background check, including verification of US citizenship, for site access purposes.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Evendale
Evendale, OH US
View on Google maps