ABB provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world's most asset intensive industries such as energy, utilities and mining solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At ABB, it's the people that matter most - to us and our customers. Which is why we're always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is the key.
Currently we are looking for a candidate to work in Enterprise Software Research and Development Center in Krakow in AssetHealth Center (AHC) project. AHC is a new product which helps our Customers establish enterprise-wide, end-to-end asset management business processes to lower costs, minimize risk and improve reliability.
Are you an experienced QA engineer willing to make another step in your professional career? Do you want to work on a new product in an international environment? If so - then this is an opportunity for you!
The role is accountable for the following activities:
• Proposing innovations and means of implementing new technology/processes in QA field;
• Supporting Product Owners by ensuring product quality meets design and operational standards;
• Co-creating test plans and perform planning activities. Defining test objectives, write and execute test cases and test scenarios;
• Developing and supporting automation test framework and automation strategies;
• Mentoring less experienced team members;
• Documenting identified defects. Cooperating with developers to resolve any product issues;
• Working in a SCRUM team, focusing on a team goal.
• Bachelor's degree or above in engineering, computer science, or related technical;
• 3+ years in related field including technical experience in software testing and quality assurance management;
• 2+ years as a senior QA engineer;
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies;
• Experience with test automation;
• Knowledge of SQL and databases;
• Knowledge of tools: HP ALM, MS TFS, SoapUI, Test Complete or equivalent;
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
• Demonstrate ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills while working under pressure and without direct supervision;
• Experience in an agile development environment.