Frontica’s client is one of the UK’s most successful engineering, construction and development companies, who offer a range of specialities, across a number of sectors in both the private and public sectors. They are currently looking for a Senior planner with a number of years pre-construction / bid experience on projects up to £100m in value.
Responsibilities and tasks
Reporting to the Regional planning manager, you would be responsible for playing a lead role in the planning department during the pre-construction phases for multiple sections of the project, taking responsibility for producing programmes, preliminaries, logistics, and method statements.
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- Senior Planners will have the ability to lead and mentor staff within Planning
- All Planners to have experience of pre-construction projects across a broad range of sectors
- Ability to manage multiple project programmes running in parallel
- Capability to put first stage bids together
- Experienced in the use of specialist planning software (ideally all of Power project, P6, MS Project) and exposure to BIM
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to highlight, capture and articulate key issues
If you are interested in this integral role, working for a company who place building long term effective partnerships with customers and supporting employees career development plans, as key drivers to operating a successful business, then please apply as instructed.