Are you an experienced iOS Developer and are you ready for the next step in your career at an international and successful company in Amsterdam? Then this role will be interesting to you. One of our key clients is looking for an iOS Developer.
We're hiring a iOS Developer
In this role you will be responsible for developing in iOS and for troubleshooting and fixing issues. You will work at a company that is renowned for its diverse working environment and its professional development of employees. In this role you will get tons of opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge further.
How your potential will be optimised
As an iOS Developer you will work to corporate guidelines and support local teams. Furthermore you will be:
- fixing issues and troubleshooting
- working with agencies that are responsible for development and/or support
- improving communication and maintaining solutions
- interacting with business users
- improving the existing applications
- advising on new developments and improvements
Do you like the sound of these responsibilities? Then check if you possess a track-record to fit in perfectly in this role.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- a bachelor's or master's degree (IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent)
- a minimum of two years' experience in designing, developing and implementing iPhone and/or iPad applications
- a minimum of four years' experience with programming languages such as C#. PHP and/or Java
- good understanding of design and user experience
- experience with C and/or C++
- previous experience with SQL, SVN and GIT
- good understanding of Jenkins and code signing (plus)
You will need excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Do you recognize yourself in this description? Then you are the iOS software Developer we are looking for and we would love to hear from you.
What you will get for your efforts
- competitive salary between € 50.000 and € 60.000 per year
- 40 hour work week
- professional, international working environment
- challenging role at a successful company
- professional growth
- the next step within your career
Where the magic happens
You will work at an international and successful company in Amsterdam. The company is known for its informal, enthusiastic and fast-paced working environment. Your future colleagues will try to make you feel at home as soon as possible. They are looking forward to you starting in this role because they can really use your expertise in iOS development.
Apply online or send your CV to Alexander Wich via a.wich @ xxxxxxx. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Alexander Wich via xxxxxxx xxxxxxxor a.wich @ xxxxxxx.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op xxxxxxx of xxxxxxx
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit xxxxxxx or xxxxxxx.