Are you interested in working as a Senior Service Technician in Thailand? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Technician.
Vestas Wind Technology
Service - Senior Service Technician
Vestas Asia Pacific & China provides both sales and service of wind power plants in Australia, New Zealand, India, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Philippines and the emerging markets in North South East Asia (NSEA).
In the Service department, our focus is to provide our clients with high quality and best possible production of their wind power plants. With our long standing excellent track record and service experience globally, we work to ensure that we manage our clients' plants effectively to get the most out of each turbines while upholding to our commitment to safety standards
Reporting to the Site Supervisor, we are looking for Service Technician with engineering background with keen sense of workmanship and accountability. The technician will join our evolving Service Team in Thailand, conduct timely schedule maintenance, respond and troubleshoot turbine issues, and always, ensure and promote safe working practices
- Plan and execute daily work demands based on site work rosters and schedules
- Understand each work scope, read and validate necessary service work instruction
- Identify required tools and parts for each assigned work
- Responsible to check availability of all required tools and parts prior actual work day
- Conduct regular safety checks of equipment and tool
- Conduct re-certification of equipment and tools
- Complete tasks timely as agreed with Site Supervisor
- Document and convey customer requirements or requests to Site Supervisor
- Actively participate in Quality, OH&S and Environmental awareness and requirements
- Participate toolbox and daily work team briefings as well as upholding site safety protocols.
- 2-3 years Experience in working in a mechanical or electrical trade environment, preferably working with WTGs.
- Mechanical or Electrical trade
- Experience in Maintenance of Electrical equipment in Industry
- Intermediate computer skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexibility in working hours (on call roster)
- Positive attitude and approach to day to day duties
- Demonstrated initiative to increase efficiency in operations
- Ability to work at heights
- Driver's licence required
- SAP skills required
- A strong commitment to safety and a safe working environment
- Possess a valid driving license
- The ability to work within a team environment
- The ability to work within a culturally diverse environment
- Capable of working in remote environments
What we offer:
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on job training, A perfect platform for professional and personal development, Bonus Program, Colourful team activities and etc.
Primary work location: Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
For additional information on the position, please contact Jade King - Recruitment Team Lead Pan Asia by clicking on the "Apply Online" button at the top or buttom of this page.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.