Do you possess a self-driven and outgoing mindset? Do you like to spend time on the floor mitigating safety risks driving the factory towards zero accidents?
For Vestas Nacelle Factory in Ringkøbing we are looking for a HSE professional to drive all HSE-related activities.
Vestas Manufacturing and Global Sourcing/Assembly, Ringkøbing
The job is under Vestas Manufacturing and Global Sourcing at the Nacelle factory in RIngkøbing, Denmark. There will be a close collaboration with Production, Team Leads, Technical Support, HSE Engineers, Training Coordinators, Safety Representatives (elected by the employees in the factory).
This job will refer to the Senior Manager of Production Quality/Tech support/V112 PE
- Set the safety agenda
- Take the lead to create and maintain risk assessments in all steps of the production
- Participate in all incident investigations to ensure effective case handling (5xWHY).
- Cooperate with technical support about the implementation of new products and processes in the factory
- Develop, coordinate and conduct training activities for HSE
- Launch relevant safety campaigns
- Safety performance reporting and maintaining of chemical documentation and PPE procedures
- Update of Material Safety Datasheets (MSDS)
- Craning of procedures/methods
Bachelor in Engineering or similar relevant technical education.
2 years of experience working with HSE at a larger manufacturing facility.
To be successful in this role, you must be/have:
- A self-driven person with a proven performance track record within HSE
- The born role model for HSE related issues
- A well-organized mindset
- Good communication skills, verbally and written
- Good IT-skills within MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
What we offer
You will be provided with a unique opportunity to set your footprints within an essential area in Vestas, combined with challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth and development
This is an opportunity to be part of a company recognized by growth, innovation, development and a strong focus on safety. A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality.
You will work out of E. F. Jacobsensvej 3, DK-6950 Ringkøbing. You must expect some travel - up to 20 days/year.
For additional information on the position, please contact: Senior Manager: Thorkild Prip Brunsnæs cell phone: xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.