Vestas SSC provides processing services to Vestas businesses around the world, mainly in Finance & Accounting, Master Data Management, Procurement, Global Service Support Center and Remote Operations Center.
Vestas Shared Service A/S Philippines ROHQ is among the newest members of a Shared Service Industry in the Philippines in 2014, with a core objective of providing business value through timely, accurate and cost-efficient delivery of accounting transactions, financial reporting and controlling support functions to Vestas globally. As a young organization, the company is expected to grow exponentially within a year or two opening dynamic, exciting and challenging career opportunities in Finance and Accounting.
- Participate in further improvement and optimisation of bank clearing and reconciliation processes, procedures in Finance and Accounting.
- Execute the relevant finance processing fully in accordance with the defined and agreed Vestas Standard Operating Procedures.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with relevant colleagues (i.e., AP/ AR/TE, Controlling and Reporting) and business stakeholders (i.e., Regional Finance, Payroll & Treasury), in order to solve operational issues and problems with speed and quality.
- Assist in preparation of daily and monthly (i.e., bank posting/clearing, bank reconciliation) schedules and specifications
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- Fresh grad to 1.5 years of working experience in the same field.
- With active participation in school activities and organization having good track record.
- Preferably but not required, with knowledge in process improvement methodologies.
- With good communication skills
- Problem solving-oriented
- Flexible and willing to work on holidays as needed and on any shift as maybe assigned. Willing to travel.
- With positive behavior and attitude. Can blend well to different kind of personalities.
- With knowledge in using ERP systems
What we offer:
Vestas Shared Service A/S Philippines ROHQ is viewed as a key driver and enabler for Vestas' turnaround growth as a European Multinational in a very unique and specialized industry of Green Energy - Wind. Being a new blood to the industry, it boasts of a wide range of growth opportunities skills-wise and career-wise. People who will join will be key contributors to the transformation of the Service Center and can take pride in being one of its pioneers who will greatly contribute to shaping not only the operations but also the organization in the Philippines. A market leader in its industry globally, the breadth of exposure and potential in the organization is really huge and the company, as it grows, will surely leverage strong Filipino talents who will help in defining and strengthening a best-in-class Service Center Organization
Primary work location: MOA Complex, Pasay City, Philippines.
Work Schedule: Mid/Night Shift
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 75 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.