Vestas offers you challenging career opportunities within a global organization. As the world's leading supplier of wind power solutions, we have delivered more than 55,000 wind turbines in over 70 countries. Over 20,000 employees are eager to welcome new, dedicated colleagues on our journey to a more sustainable future. Would you like to join us?
Regional Sales Management
Asia Pacific & China
In the Sales department, our focus is to provide our clients with high quality and best possible production of their wind power plants. With our long standing excellent track record and service experience globally, we work to ensure that we manage our clients' plants effectively to get the most out of each turbines while upholding to our commitment to safety standards
- Undertake Sales support activities as detailed below under the direction of the Pan Asia Regional Sales Engineering Manager and indirectly the Thailand Sales Manager.
- Support the Sales Manager in maintaining existing and developing new customer relationships to ensure Vestas is always invited to submit proposals for new wind farm projects.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each new project for which a proposal is to be developed and the key buying criteria / financial metrics upon which the customer will make their purchase decision.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the competitors vying for the same projects as Vestas, their technical and commercial strengths and weaknesses, and where Vestas' competitive advantage lies.
- Assist in the development of Market Reference Prices using WPE and competitor information
- Develop sales gate review packs to detail key information for each project and demonstrate why Vestas should pursue each project opportunity from technical and commercial competitiveness standpoints such that internal support resources are approved.
- Work with internal cross functional team members from technical support, construction, service, and legal to help develop, write, and submit compelling proposals / tender submissions that effectively communicate and sell the Vestas value proposition.
- Support the Sales Manager to ensure quality communication is maintained with customers such that all questions are answered and tasks completed in a timely manner throughout the sales cycle.
- When short-listed or preferred supplier, work with internal contract closing team and ensure a detailed plan is developed, agreed, and executed with customer through to achievement of firm order intake.
- Maintain detailed understanding of Thailand wind energy market, including unique technical requirements for project permitting and technical compliance.
- Support the Sales Manager to provide accurate weekly reporting of current and future sales opportunities to ensure management and colleagues have the latest information at hand and priorities are understood. Ensure CRM, SAP and other data systems reflect an accurately the most current Sales status
- Provide virtual support to other Sales Teams outside of Thailand with activities such as SAP configuration, Pre-calcs and Proposal documents as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and financial literacy
- Able to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional tender teams
- Understanding of large infrastructure project economics and financial metrics
- Ability to negotiate large scale high dollar value project transactions to successful win-win outcomes
- MS Office Suite
- Adobe In-Design
- SAP (or similar) CRM and pricing systems
- Commitment to honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- Well organized and disciplined approach
- Ability to show initiative and creativity in finding sales solutions
- Sociable and communicative approach
- Confidence in presenting to senior levels
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
What we offer:
The successful applicants will be provided with ongoing comprehensive training and offered an attractive compensation package
Work Location: Thailand
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 75 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.