JACOBS is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. We offer a full-spectrum of Engineering, Procurement and Construction support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors.
We have an immediate requirement for an Inside Sales Coordinator, to join our existing Buildings and Infrastructure Sales team based in Manchester First Street. The successful candidate must demonstrate; ambition, flexibility, a strong desire to build a career in Jacobs and an eagerness for personal development. The individual must be creative, confident, a good writer and organised to assist in the planning and delivery of major bids.
The Jacobs Sales Team drives strategic pursuits and helps build relationships with our key clients. The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Coordinator is to support the disciplined application of our Sales Process:
- Develop sales documents using applicable tools, guidelines and templates
- Develop and implement opportunity response plans i.e. activities, deliverables, owners, milestones
- Collect company data or conducts internal / external research as appropriate for opportunity response documents and / or strategy development
- Develop and maintains sales qualification materials and supporting information in designated information management or filing systems
- Help develop awards submissions and other key marketing collateral
- Develops appropriate network within the company to facilitate identification and sharing of relevant information, best practices etc. between offices.
- Coordinating the delivery of proposal submissions including Prequalification Questionnaires and Request for Proposal documents
- Developing strategically important opportunities for the Buildings and Infrastructure line of business
- Preparation/development activities and coordination of Proposals Conducting client, competitor and market research and analysis
- Developing sales materials
- Overseeing various knowledge management systems and reference tools
- Ability to travel periodically (domestically and internationally) and occasionally work out of core hours
- Degree educated - preferably in engineering, marketing or related discipline.
- Good planning (project management and delivery) skills
- Interpersonal and organisational skills to participate in or lead meetings and build relationships across operational and sales teams
- Ability to manage, coordinate, write, review, and edit text, graphics, and metrics for documents such as proposals, qualifications, and presentation slides
- Ability to control, maintain and support proposal collaboration tool (Sharepoint, or similar) content and use, and manage training
- Potential to develop into a leader of major strategic middle and end game pursuits
- Preferred relevant experience such as contract/project management, technical design/planning, bid preparation, marketing
- Experience using Adobe InDesign
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.