As a global leader of Program Management and Construction Management (PM/CM) services with projects ranging from $1 million to programs that cost up to $10 billion, we deliver award winning total Design and/or Construction Management projects for public and private sector clients. From the pre-construction phase, through complete erection of the project, to the post-construction and commissioning, we function as an extension of our clients' goals and aspirations. Project sector and types include: Aviation, Emergency Operations & Data Centers, Healthcare, both Higher Education and K-12, Hospitality & Entertainment, Correctional & Rehabilitation Facilities, and Research & Development Facilities.
• Reporting directly to the Company Leadership at the Regional or VP level, this positons has Management level employees on the project or program as direct reports. This includes Design, Construction, Procurement, and Controls. The responsibility of direct overview of the General Contractor is delegated. Client and/or Contractor contact is at a high level regarding performance metrics such as schedule, cost, scope and safety. Ability to analysis key performance metrics and indicators to proactively correct outcomes continuously is essential. Projects range in construction value from $30m to $175m and are being delivered using all delivery methods including Best Value, Technically Acceptable/Lowest Price, fixed price/lump sum, open book/GMP contract, and Time and Materials. In this position the candidate will manage site located teams acting on behalf of the owner.
• Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts) on multiple project assignments
• Manage project development from programming through completion in accordance with program objectives
• Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects
• Manages the review and approval process for consultant invoices and contractor pay applications and change orders and coordinates with Control Manager for proper posting in reporting program
• Attends assigned meetings to cover weekly job progress meetings; issues meeting minutes during design
• Resolves complex construction related issues, disputes, and disagreements.
• Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting
- • 15 years minimum experience in Program, Project or Construction Management required.
- • Bachelor of Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management required
- • Must have experience in all phases of project delivery from RFP development to closeout and post construction.
- • Experience in all building types including new construction, renovations and/or upgrades is required to include historic renovations and/or public sector/government projects.
- • The ability to obtain an HSPD12 clearance is required in support of GSA Client requirements.
- • Experience managing multiple teams at multiple locations is required.
- • Minimum of 5 years of experience managing large programs with projects in construction values excess of $100 million required
- • Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect license/certification preferred
- • Strong working knowledge in design and construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, environmental and LEED applications, team building and client relationship building preferred