Jacobs is one of the world's leading providers in technical, professional and construction services. We specialise in architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and consulting. Our client portfolio includes industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
About the opportunity
Our South Brisbane transport infrastructure business has a strong pipeline of projects to support growth within the Civil & Aviation team. Based in South Brisbane and reporting to the Section Leader, we are looking to appoint two 12D Civil Designers to work on a number of complex civil infrastructure projects, to primarily manage the preparation of documents and drawings using AutoCAD. In addition you will produce final drawings for civil design, maintain project log and design files, ensure design and modelling reviews are completed and non-conformances are closed.
Essential to the role will be your TMR / local council projects experience within a D&C environment. You will have a sound understanding of civil infrastructure design standards, advanced working knowledge of 12d/MX and advanced level AutoCAD/ Microstation skills. In addition, you will:
- Have proven capability to deliver design solutions from concept information with limited supervision and support
- Be capable of working within a team environment or individually
- Previous experience in working in a multi-discipline project engineering team environment
- Can demonstrate a high level of skill in 12D drafting and CAD drafting technologies
- General understanding of project phases and management
- Ability to adhere to corporate drawing office standards
- Ability to arrange/prepare drawings based on engineering design inputs
At Jacobs we offer rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. We believe in collaboration and knowledge sharing, from global virtual teams to local work sharing options. Achieve more with a global brand. Apply online by clicking on the link below or call Michelle Duffy, Recruitment Lead - Northern Region + xxxxxxx xxxxxxx8 for further information. #LI-MD1
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.