Jacobs Engineering Inc. is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services.
We are led by core values : people are our greatest asset, we are a relationship based company and growth is imperative.
Our culture of care together with our core values form a solid foundation upon which our business is built.
Jacobs currently employs 66.000 people in 250 offices across 30 countries.
For our Civil Department in Antwerpen we are looking for a Civil Engineer who will have the following responsabilities :
Assists, prepares, creates and checks
- concrete calculations
- dynamic calculatons
- structural calculations
- basis of design
- For underground
- sewer calculations
As a (junior) civil engineer you will fulfill a crucial role in projects in the (petro)chemical & pharmaceutical industry, and
you will act as an interface with the other engineering disciplines.
- 0-2 years of experience required
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- EIT certificate is preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
- Professional Engineering certification in related discipline preferred
- Successful completion of FE exam preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.