Instrument & Electrical Reliability LeadLOCATION:
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, an operating company is looking to hire an I&E Reliability Lead on a direct hire basis located in Houston, TX.
- Responsible for the overall operating condition and reliability of Instrumentation & Electrical systems including the electrical distribution system to ensure continuous operation of all the site Units
- Leading a team of I&E Engineers and specialists
- Development of asset care strategies for instrument and electrical devices
- Directing the team that oversee major overhauls and repairs to major I&E Systems
- Ensuring that teams conduct root cause failure analysis investigations on failed equipment, develop action plan to eliminate repeat failures, and implement corrective actions
- Provide technical support to the Engineering Department on the selection of I&E equipment based on reliability improvements and industry best practices
- Establishing and maintaining the preventive and predictive maintenance program on electrical distribution equipment and assets
- B.S in Electrical Engineering
- 15-20 years in Chemical plant experience or similar industry
- Supervisory experience of I&E Engineers/Specialists/Technicians
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.