Senior Authorised Person - 33KV
Hydrogen are working with a leading Electrical contractor, who specialise within the Transmission & Distribution sector.
They have an urgent requirement for a SAP to oversee a number of Scottish Power Windfarm projects.
Initially this role will be based in Ayrshire, but projects will move into central Scotland early 2017, covering the Transmission network.
6 month Contract duration (extendable)
50 hour working week
- Senior Authorised Person at 33kv or higher
- Previous Windfarm experience would be highly advantageous
- Must be able to work unsupervised, carrying out HV switching and isolations
- Inspect, test and commission high voltage plant and apparatus
- Carry out earthing of high voltage plant and apparatus
- Outage management and network control
- Prepare, issue and cancel safety documents
The successful candidate must be able to undertake complex work in an adverse site environment.
Due to the high volume of projects secured across the UK, our client is able to offer the benefit of a competitive Day Rate, along with longevity of employment.