PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Senior Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated large scope projects to ensure that goals or objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Manages projects to contractual requirements utilizing appropriate resources. Primarily responsible for completing projects under or on-budget and on-schedule. Uses independent judgment, reviews design arrangements and sequence of operations of mechanical equipment. PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Represents project towards external parties such as investors, public authorities, grid operator and others
Leads and collaborates with a team of specialists and actively participate in developing project standards
Plans, directs and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that goals/objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
Directs and manages one or more internal project teams; Takes responsibility for project controlling
Develops and reviews project schedules, cost estimation, bill of materials, budgets, scopes of work, standards and quotes from suppliers
Manages all parties involved (internal and external) and ensure professional project management from system design to construction phase
Supervises project implementation to assure cost, time, quality and execution guidelines according to schedule
• Bachelor of Science degree in a related discipline (e.g., electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, construction management), and (5 - 7) years of related work experience in construction management or project management
• Demonstrated ability in managing projects: development, planning, installation and execution
• Experience in handling high stress situations where tact and cooperation are crucial to cost-effective operation.
• Experience at preparing estimates and value engineering.
• Experience in directing, supervising, training employees, assigning and directing work, conducting performance appraisals, disciplining employees, and addressing complaints and resolving personnel problems.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and the ability to operate a motor vehicle
• All candidates must have the ability to speak, read and write English