Join our Constellation team and become part of Exelon's competitive retail and wholesale energy business. Constellation is headquartered in Baltimore, with regional offices in Chicago, Houston, Kennett Square, Louisville, New York, and De Pere.
We develop energy management strategies that help customers buy, manage and consume energy. Our retail unit is among the largest and most comprehensive in the industry with approximately 1 million residential customers that rely on our commitment to innovation, dependability, transparency, and service. Our wholesale business serves utilities, municipalities and co-ops and features world-class risk management and energy trading capabilities.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The purpose of the Supervisor of Customer Care is responsible for delivering an industry best customer experience for customers contacting CNEG by phone, email, fax or through the internet. Focusing on first contact resolution for customers with service related contacts, the Customer Care organization is one of the primary touch points for CNE customers. The Manager has secondary responsibility for the development and management of the function's customer care representatives, business processes, policies and procedures.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Direct the CNEG Customer Care team who are responsible for inbound and outbound customer contacts in a multi-channel contact center (phone, email, fax, internet).
- Build cross functional test teams needed for operational readiness testing
- Act as liaison between the Customer Care organization and the rest of the enterprise; research and resolve any cross-company customer experience related issues.
- Coordinate with Operations, Credit & Collections, Contract Administration, Sales, Marketing and other CNE business units that are touch points for CNEG customers to improve the customer experience
- Continuously drive improvements in the customer experience through personnel development, process improvement, performance management and implementation of technology enablers
- Manage goals and development for all team members.
- Bachelors degree is required, Business discipline is highly preferred
- Experienced with five (5) or more years managing customer care organization
- Experience managing a team and coordinating cross functional groups
- Strong customer experience management skills
- Proven success in recruiting and developing personnel (management and staff)