Join our Constellation team and become part of Exelon's competitive retail and wholesale energy business. Constellation is headquartered in Baltimore, with regional offices in Chicago, Houston, Kennett Square, Louisville, New York, and De Pere.
We develop energy management strategies that help customers buy, manage and consume energy. Our retail unit is among the largest and most comprehensive in the industry with approximately 1 million residential customers that rely on our commitment to innovation, dependability, transparency, and service. Our wholesale business serves utilities, municipalities and co-ops and features world-class risk management and energy trading capabilities.
The Business Execution Team is responsible for advancing the commercial platform to enable achievement of strategic business objectives and drive continuous improvement by
1. Identify, prioritizing and executing process improvements and system solutions
2. Transforming the solution delivery approach
3. Leading and managing spend, priority and oversight of technology investments and the business roadmap
This role reports up through Retail Operations and supports all business lines, commodities and functional areas throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with business analysts, developers, and other stakeholders on software projects
- Execute in depth software testing, tracks issues and determine if system requirements have been met
- Support development of sound test scripts and maintain effective test script library
- Document test cases, test results, and release notes
- Prioritize testing development and execution
- Aid in defect reporting, management, and prioritization from conception to resolution
- Support User Acceptance Testing and provide assistance as needed
- Leverage test automation to create efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in relevant field
- Experience testing within a technical development environment on complex business applications
- Demonstrated ability in regression testing automation a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of HP ALM or other test case management tools, experience with VersionOne experience a plus
- Ability to understand business stories, manipulate data and test systems to ensure sufficient functionality testing
- Aggressive troubleshooting and bug diagnostic skills/techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize multiple deliverables to deliver high-quality results
- Adaptability and drive for results
- Knowledge of the energy business a plus