Help our communities stay on the move by providing train station architecture project management and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
CH2M is currently seeking an Transit and Rail Senior Architect Project Manager
for our Philadelphia transit and rail team. The ideal candidate will provide project management oversight for the assessment, design and procurement of construction documents for multiple train station renovation projects for Amtrak's ADA program as part of a joint venture.
Daily Tasks and Duties:
- Conducts work requiring judgment in independent evaluation and analysis
- Plans, schedules, conducts and coordinates all phases of project delivery for projects of moderate scope (>$5 million)
- Coordinate with internal Amtrak departments such as Passenger Operations, Legal, Real Estate and Government Affairs
- Serve as the Owners Representative for Amtrak with external entities such as architectural consultants, host railroads, state historic preservation offices and local authorities
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to prepare reports, edit specifications, review proposals and occasionally prepare CAD drawings for small in-house projects
- Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and solicits client approval on proposed work products
- May supervise or coordinate the work of other professionals, technicians and others who assist in specific assignments and may mentor junior staff
If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 10 years of architectural experience (Master's degree in architecture or related field can substitute for up to two years of work experience)
- Bachelor's degree in architecture
- Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of AutoCad and Microsoft Office Suite
- Design and Project Management skills with experience in renovation, transportation, historic preservation and public sector projects
- Experienced with the International Building Code and ADA Guidelines
- Licensed Registered Architect
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA US
View on Google maps