Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. For our growing development team we are currently looking for candidates for a position of Mechanical Engineer. Within this position you will have an opportunity to take part in the development of new environment-friendly power converters.
• Development of new products and optimization of existing ones (from sketch to introduction for production);
• Preparation of 3D models (parts, assemblies) for power electronics devices;
• Preparation of technical documentation;
• Cooperation with multidisciplinary team;
• Cooperation with suppliers and clients;
• Material list preparation;
• Exploring, learning, proposing and implementing new technologies.
• Master's Degree in Mechanical engineering;
• 3+ years of hands on designer position;
• Excellent knowledge of CAD tools (2D/3D) - proficiency in Solid Edge is a plus;
• Excellent communication and technical writing skills in English to explain and document your ideas and plans for different audiences;
• Knowledge of ERP system (SAP) is a plus;
• Knowledge of CAE systems is a plus.