Do you want to be part of the Vestas Service organization and sit in the core of one of the most dynamic and innovative companies in the renewal energy sector globally? Vestas Turkey Service Operation is staffing up, and we are therefore looking for Service Sales Manager join the team. Department
Pending upon Service Manager this position will partner with the site management to watch over the fulfillment of service contractual obligations. This position will be responsible to coordinate policies among the different site managements taking care of the following of SBU headquarters guidelines (being link with the SBU service agreements review team). This position will assist sales department in negotiation with clients (service matters) new projects and will be responsible together with service manager when renewing after warranty contracts. Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships within company
- Sell post warranty Service Contracts
- Continuous Improvement Solutions
- WTG upgrade products, aftermarket sales
What we offer
- Engineering degree or equivalent degree.(Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering)
- 3 year's customer relations/sales experience in a commercial setting
- After-sales service experience
- Business development experience
- General wind turbine industry knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Ability to read and understand contracts, comfortable with contract interpretation
- Ability to understand technical language and to recognize and differentiate technical issues
- Fluent in Turkish and English
We offer a challenging job with excellent opportunities for vocational and personal development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a strongly expanding industry. Additional information
Work location will be İstanbul
Vestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.