Jacobs Technology's TEIMS Group is a premier provider of process-based systems and software engineering products and services. We focus on innovative solutions for our customers at the Department of Defense (DOD) and other Government organizations.
Jacobs/TEIMS is seeking Army System Support Representatives to provide Help Desk Support, Team Administrative Support, technical support, assistance, and maintenance of hardware/software configuration for certified Army Aviation Mission Planning Systems (AMPS) at Redstone Arsenal, AL. The successful candidates may be required to deploy with assigned units during peacetime and during armed hostilities in theater operations outside of the United States.
- Must be capable of providing formalized training in Army Aviation Mission Planning Systems.
- Proficient with operation and management of the Aviation Mission Planning Systems (AMPS), understanding of mission planning concepts and aircraft performance factors is required; crew experience is highly desired.
- Understanding of airspace, airports, airways, and navigation aids.
- Understanding of and ability to analyze/troubleshoot hardware, software, and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of networking hardware/software over classified and unclassified government networks.
- Understanding of Army Mission Planning System (AMPS) functions and external interfaces to include setup and teardown procedures
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline with three (3) years' experience, or an Associate's Degree with seven (7) years' experience.
- Technical School certificate related to computers systems or equivalent military training may be substituted for the degree with 20 years' experience.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Must be medically and psychologically fit for deployment as defined in DoDI 3020.41, Enclosure 3.
Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner to get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Equipment and Machines:
Standard office equipment and machines, computer workstation.
With the exception of STD/LTD/FMLA & approved time off, attendance is considered essential.
Must be able to work within the shift hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
May be required to work outside of normal shift hours when required for mission support.
Other Essential Functions:
Travel requirements - Must be willing deploy under peacetime and armed hostility conditions to support assigned units in a theater of operations of the U.S. Armed Forces deployed outside of the United States.