The group’s has international offices and a supply chain that extends the globe and the hydrocarbons business delivers world-class solutions for every phase of a potential project. The have global experience in:
- Modular based engineering and construction
- Floating production and storage units
- Petrochemical and Refinery units
- Shall be primarily responsible for strategic BD plan across the business
- Closely interacting with Business Head / Profit Centre Head and integrating the need into Business Strategy and also helping them developing their business plan
- Expanding the accessible market including developing proposals for new geographies and customers
- Responsible for all pre-qualifications
- Developing the forecast of sales opportunity and closely monitoring performance along with the leadership.
- Closely interacting with BD representatives of respective P&L centers.
- Obtaining market intelligence on a continuous basis and feeding information into the respective business.
- A Bachelor’s degree with an overall experience of 15 years of which the incumbent should have spent at least 10 years EPC or oil and gas environment.
- Should possess strong business development skills which include building relationships with Oil & Gas majors & EPC Contractors to create business opportunities for the organization.
- Should be a business builder with extensive international network/contacts in the Oil & Gas industry among customers as well as peers.