My client is a developer and owner/operator of renewable energy plants in South American. They possess 100 years of combined experience in the renewable energy market and specifically in the funding, development, engineering & operation of assets.
Following the record breaking investment in this market in 2015 my client is keen to continue developing & acquiring more bankable assets. As a result they are seeking a highly experienced Asset Manager to take responsibility for the commercial & technical management of the a growing portfolio. This will include the following:
• Acting as the day-to-day point of contact for allocated assets.
• Review and validate proposed short-term and long-term O&M plans
• Take responsibility for the technical aspects of allocated onshore wind turbine O&M contracts.
• Control and analyse performance of operating assets against the approved budgets and P&L,
• Provide support and proactive advice on O&M strategy for new assets, together with input into leases, and insurance contracts and in the negotiations of new contracts.
• Ensure that all invoices related to the operational assets (e.g. O&M, leases, PPA) are produced and settled correctly.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking established business. If you would like to learn more about the role please contact Christina on + xxxxxxx xxxxxxx76 or please submit your CV to xxxxxxx.