JACOBS ENGINEERING INC. is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services. We are led by our simple yet essential core values; People are our Greatest Asset, We are Relationship-Based and Growth is an Imperative. Our Culture of Care along with our core values form a solid foundation upon which our business is built.
JACOBS currently employs 66,000 people in 250 offices across 30 countries. Our European Region has been a key contributor to Jacobs' strong performance providing services to primarily in-region clients in a variety of industries.
Over the past two years we have been working on further growing our business by supporting current clients in new regions and attracting new clients. This growth is adding larger, international projects to our portfolio.
We are at the point where we need talented people with proven experience on large, international pharma projects to help us continue this exciting growth.
The Milan Jacobs' office in Switzerland is currently looking for
Primary Job Responsibilities
HR Assistant's job entails providing a comprehensive administrative support to day-to-day operations of human resources ensuring the efficient delivery of any administrative tasks and the accuracy of employee data records. HR Assistant liaises closely with finance and accounts department and other departments throughout the organization providing a customer focused and effective HR support service to the organization to achieve the organization goals and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking down minutes as needed.
- Preparing source documentation needed for new hires, or effective changes in pay, status, or benefits.
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling personnel, employees, files, correspondence, reports, and organization charts.
- Managing sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee relations, and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
- Responding to and putting through various queries from managers and employees, and from other departments.
- Maintaining employee file records up-to-date by handling changes in employee status in timely manner.
- Ensuring effective reception or proper approvals on forms and enter changes in the Company and external provider systems.
- Conducting research, gathering data and statistical reports, and maintaining statistical information.
- Handling issues and inquires in unavailability of HR Manager.
- Other duties assigned within HR responsibilities area, such as for instance training events recording, global mobility tracking support, ecc.
Skills / Specifications
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Competent keyboard skills to produce accurate and well-presented reports.
- Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills.
- Should be committed to diversity and equality culture, with a strong confidentiality approach.
- Ability to operate under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Proficient with basic budget management and calculations.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
Education / Qualifications
- High school diploma in Human Resource Management or Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management.
- Fluent Italian and English languages knowledge is a must. Knowledge of German language could be a plus
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably coming from payroll provider sector or multinational structured environment.