Help deliver safe, reliable and extremely competitive integrated facilities management and engineering services that focus on enhancing the life-cycle and performance output of our clients' assets
Our Environmental Health and Safety Compliance jobs provide you with an opportunity to maintain, perform and review environmental compliance activities across all environmental media. You will maintain required records and reports per Ohio EHS, US EPA, and other related requirements. Each day, you will represent CH2M and our client as you take responsibility for ensuring that all safe and environmentally compliant work practices are being followed on the client site. You should be a self-motivated professional with a minimum 5 years environmental experience, a related Bachelor's degree, process safety management discipline, a high level of experience in related software systems, and a desire to grow personally, as well as professionally, with each EHS job.
Environmental Health & Safety Compliance Specialists
• Knowledge of applicable environmental regulations at the federal, state and local level.
• Act as the site EHS representative for the contract group, creating and maintaining a successful and effective relationship with site EHS professionals.
• Create, coordinate and provide EHS - and client-required training to all employees involved in program.
• Participate and/or conduct environmental audits and inspections. Findings to be reported to client.
• Record-keeping/Document Retention as required by State and Federal regulations, as well as directed by client.
• Recommend Best Practices, Opportunities for Improvement, and Lessons Learned.
• Perform analyses, develop and deliver corrective action requirements to address safety issues.
• Perform statistical analysis and charting of environmental compliance and execution data, including creation and maintenance of environmental scorecards.
• Applicable interpersonal skills, technical writing and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner.
• Participate in meetings and "Green Initiatives" to cover environmental programs and other applicable topics.
• Create, conduct, and/or participate in training or directional support for on-site personnel.
• Experience with multi-media environmental programs for construction and on-site operations for: CAA (construction and Title V), EPCRA/SARA, CWA, NPDES, SWPPP, FIFRA, USTs, RCRA, DOT HazMat, IW, etc.
• Experience with software skills including the Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or other EHS-based tools as directed.
• Display creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• BS or MS in a related field (physical sciences, environmental engineering, environmental health, etc.) The minimum qualifications for this position are:
Minimum 5 years of combined education and experience in the environmental, health, and safety fields. Experience to include audits, inspections, sampling (water, air, etc.), preferably in a manufacturing or other industrial environment.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Job Location CH2M, Raymond
Raymond, OH US
View on Google maps