We are currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Manager to manage and provide maintenance support at a new Gasification / Biomass Power Plant based in Plymouth.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of Technicians to ensure maximum availability and efficiency of the plant
- Overseeing maintenance contractors on site
- PPM schedules / maintenance procedures
- Reviewing and updating the CMMS
- Overseeing the commissioning of the plant
- Staff training & recruitment
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have experience in a Maintenance Manager position within a similar process industry, ideally Power Generation or Water Treatment.
You should have min HNC Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and a firm appreciation of Health and Safety processes.
Experience with steam is essential.
The package on offer for this position includes an attractive salary up to £55,000 (depending on experience) plus great company benefits.
To discuss this role further please respond to the advert ASAP and we will be in touch with more information.