Support storm water compliance activities in CA and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
The challenge? Serve the strategic and operational environmental compliance needs of our energy, oil and gas, midstream, and power clients in the Commercial market. Our Storm Water Compliance Specialist
careers provide you with an opportunity to be responsible for contributing to the pursuit, capture, management and execution of environmental, health, safety, and sustainability business projects with varied industries, including petrochemical, refinery, energy, oil and gas, midstream, and power markets clients. You should be a self-motivated professional with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in an industrial environmental consulting environment and storm water experience, and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each environmental compliance & sustainability information management specialist job.
Our Storm Water Compliance Specialists
- Assist in delivery of projects involving environmental strategy development, compliance assurance strategies, and design of associated work processes.
- Leverage relationships with existing clients to expand our service offerings while continuing to grow new, productive relationships.
- Interpret environmental regulations affecting the industry and translate applicable requirements into strategic, cost-effective compliance approaches.
- Develop internal relationships to support the overall growth and success of CH2M Environment & Nuclear Market, mentor mid-level staff, and steward client satisfaction.
- Involve themselves in the production, review and implementation of storm water documents.
- B.S. degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in Geosciences, Engineering, Chemistry, Environmental Science, or a related field.
- 3 years of storm water management/compliance experience.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with a diverse project team, including client management, engineers, planners, and biologists, as well as regulatory agencies.
- Ability to travel up to 25% to various field sites in Northern CA area.
- Possess QSP or QSD, or the ability to obtain these certifications quickly.
- 4-6 years of storm water management/compliance experience.
- Ability to adaptively manage project and schedule changes.
- Strong self-starter with ability to balance work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of water quality regulations, and experience working in regulatory compliance; experience working with the Regional Water Boards is preferred.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in
a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (H1B, etc.) to fill this position. Relocation assistance will not be available for this position -- preference will be for local candidates.
CH2M will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a matter consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO Laws