This position is focused on the growth of CH2M’s market share in the Data Center / Advanced Technology industry and the capture and execution of specific Data Center projects.
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for supervising assigned PM’s for delivery of small to medium projects, and for delivery of larger, more complex projects as Project Manager. Responsibilities include technical, financial, and client/external stakeholder relations. Project level of complexity above average. Candidates should have demonstrated understanding and the ability to apply the knowledge and skills required of a project manager; mastery of individual competencies required in the Data Center / Advanced Technology industry; and a demonstrated understanding and application of pursuit and project execution processes. This individual will provide motivation and direction to the project teams, typically through multiple project, task, and/or functional managers. Key focus areas include resource requirements, scope/schedule/sequence of project activities, client and/or team satisfaction, risk profile, quality, health/safety/environment, and financial performance of one or more projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Has demonstrated the capability to manage a large Data Center project of high complexity.
• Has experience in the delivery of projects through construction, preferred hands on construction experience.
• Acts as one of the company’s prime contacts with the client and is responsible for overall work progress and technical performance on the project.
• Works with BG project delivery leadership who provide oversight and mentoring. Supports the development of less experienced project managers through active coaching and mentoring.
• Specific duties include:
• Leads and manages the project team through all phases of project planning, execution, and closeout, consistent with established project delivery processes to the meet the scope, schedule, budget and other specified requirements stated in the contract.
• Completes the scope of work to the satisfaction of the client, while simultaneously ensuring that CH2M HS&E, quality, financial, risk management; business and policy expectations are met.
• Leads or plays a significant role in the business development activities leading to the award of the contract. This typically includes client relationship development, project-specific positioning activities, proposal preparation, orals presentation, and contract negotiation consistent with established business development processes. Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline or equivalent experience.
• 15+ years’ experience.Preferred Qualifications
• PMP or equivalent preferred
Please note that we will not sponsor an employment visa, such as an H-1B or related visa, to fill this position.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO Laws