Support Instrument & Controls activities across the globe and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
The challenge? Our Facilities Instrument & Controls Engineer position provides you the opportunity to work at our client site in Boise, ID. Each day you will work on a highly collaborative team to help achieve all project goals. You should be a degreed professional with a Bachelors of Science in an Engineering discipline, possess in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD 2012, and have a minimum of 2 years of Instrumentation & Controls design experience in an industrial facilities environment. You should also be detail oriented, client focused and have a desire to grow personally, as well as professionally.
Our Facilities Instrument & Controls Engineers:
- Develop I&C drawings, construction specifications, specify instruments and write Sequence of operations with little guidance from others.
- Provide engineering consulting associated with design of industrial production facilities, cooling and utility plants, semiconductor tool installations, HVAC, Process, and Piping system design related to facility engineering.
- Produce P&IDs, control panel drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Interface with area coordinators, Project Coordinators, Engineering Coordinators, Engineers, and users to provide buildable AutoCAD drawings for project installations.
- Bachelors of Science in an Engineering discipline.
- 2 years of Instrumentation & Controls design in an industrial facilities environment.
- In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD 2012.
- 3 plus years of Instrumentation & Controls design in an industrial facilities environment.
- Design of facility control systems and SCADA projects in a semiconductor facility preferred.
- Works well within a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Familiarity with Toxic gas monitoring and fire alarm systems.
- Current Professional Engineer license.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ongoing participation in professional society a plus.
Additional Information:CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g. H1-B, etc.) for this position. There is no relocation assistance provided for this role - preference will be given for either local candidates or those willing to extensively travel to client site.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO Laws