The principal function of this position is to provide engineering and management support to the Water Business Group in the works we undertake on the EA WEM programme of works.
We are seeking a Project Manager with a proven background in delivering river / flood alleviation schemes.
You will be responsible for a range of commissions within the water sector, the role will include responsibilities for the management and leadership of studies, feasibility and design projects, for supervision and contract administration services and for managing and overseeing the production of outline and detailed designs, reports, drawings, tender documents, specifications, feasibility studies, and asset management works.
The role will also include:
- Package Management,
- Project Management,
- Client Interaction,
- Stakeholder Interaction,
- Risk Management,
- Change Control. Minimum Qualifications
- Masters Degree in Engineering field.
- Chartered with the relevant Institution (ICE or CIWEM).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive to change.
- Provide leadership and motivate and enthuse the teams.
- Proven experience of managing packages and projects.
- Proven experience of managing budgets.
- Proven experience of delivery to deadline and evidence of problem resolution in the process.
- Proven experience of producing accurate technical outputs.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programmes.
- Strong leader and a clear thinker.
Experience of working on Environment Agency projects would be a strong advantage. Preferred Qualifications This role is only open to applicants able to accept local employment contract conditions and not expatriate employment terms. Please note that this role is only considering applications with valid working rights for the UK, CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work.
Developing People through Challenging Projects. CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.