This position is responsible for recruiting all levels of cleared Information Technology, Intelligence, and Mission Operations Personnel for numerous locations across the United States and abroad.
- Working with members of the senior leadership team, management, clients and candidates in order to identify and attract talent.
- With the support of the Recruiting Manager, this position is responsible for developing effective recruiting strategies for multiple departments and business lines.
- This is a highly visible position that requires the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including: research, requisition management, sourcing of active and passive candidates, offer negations and closing.
- Manage relationships with external resources such as recruiting agencies
- Regular communication with hiring managers to discuss candidates and drive the recruitment process.
- Regular communication with potential candidates and passive candidates in order to build a pipeline of top talent.
- Responsible for changing recruitment directions and priorities proactively based upon changing business-critical needs.
- Supports relationships with College/University Recruiting Teams and also supports Professional Job Fairs.
- Supports the Recruiting Manager and HR Team on various projects.
- Maintains all recruiting data and reporting metrics with a high level of confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree (degree in Human Resources or related field preferred)
- 10+ years of increasing responsibilities in recruiting with at least three years of recruitment expertise for Information Technology, Intelligence and Mission Operations positions.
- Must have experience recruiting in multiple geographic locations
- Must have experience interfacing with all levels of management and leadership in a corporate environment
- Proven leadership and demonstrated results in passive recruitment, sourcing and client relationship management
- Experience coaching and influencing all levels of management on the talent acquisition processes including specification development and sourcing strategies
- Successfully managing high requisition workload, utilizing full-desk recruiting strategies and proactive, passive sourcing techniques
- Implementing company-wide talent acquisition projects/programs
- Influencing and driving change while showing results to business
- Familiarity with multiple applicant tracking systems (ATS), experience with TALEO is desired
- Must have experience using Social Media Tools, with specific proficiency in LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience providing senior leadership unique recruiting strategies, implementing, and then ability to identify lessons learned and incorporate changes as appropriate
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
- Position may require up to 50% travel to various locations across the U.S. Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of OFCCP procedures and regulations in the U.S.