Jacobs Information Solutions Group provides information technology solutions and services to a broad range of both Government and private industry, including Department of Defense, Federal Civilian agencies, healthcare, education, and small/medium business market. Our analysts, engineers, and technicians are highly trained, qualified subject matter experts, understanding each segments specialized business processes, requirements, and functions. Combined with an extensive IT background, Information Solutions Group's enhanced IT services enable our clients to analyze existing business processes, identify process improvements, evaluate associated risks, and develop operational solutions.
The Cybersecurity Officer will support the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) program based in Crystal City, VA. The selected candidate should have recent experience with the development of DOD Certification & Accreditation (C&A) or Authorization & Assessment (A&A) packages. This position will also require:
- Demonstrated experience to support and maintain security processes, procedures, and policies for all platforms and networks
- Demonstrated experience in developing and drafting project milestones, progress monitoring, quality control, maintenance, or training documentation related to information assurance activities
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of DIACAP/RMF JAFAN/JSIG policies and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in FISMA compliance
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of DISA Security Technical Implementation guides and DoD compliance scanning tools
- Demonstrated experience in leading and assisting in the implementation and maintenance of new security technologies
- Demonstrated experience in managing Automated Information Systems associated with Unclassified, Secret, and Special Access programs
- Demonstrated experience to develop solutions to problems relating to improvement of information assurance effectiveness, work methods, and resources requirements, utilization or control
- Demonstrated experience in the use of automated management information systems in performing fact finding, analytical, and advisory functions related to information assurance activities
- Experience as a Security Control Assessor (SCA) is highly desired
- Experience with eMass (NIPR and SIPR) or Xacta software for A&A is highly desired
- Training in the any of the following is desired: HBSS, ACAS, CMRS, SNAP, GIAP, PPS Registry, and DISA Whitelist.
The selected candidate should have:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to listen, understand and translate client requirements
- Ability to effectively manage conflict, and affect adequate solutions
- Strategic planning skills, organizational skills, operating skills, and strong leadership
- Must be knowledgeable in best practices and the use of IT methodologies
- Must be able to lead projects on varying scales, and work with technical teams on all levels and disciplines
- Must understand business processes and have the ability to thoroughly understand the technology to address client's requirements
This position requires a Bachelor's degree with 3 years of related experience or a total of 7 years of experience. An IAM Level II certification is required (IAM-III preferred) IAW DoD 8570.01-M. A current DoD Secret Clearance with an investigation less than five years is required (TS preferred).
Jacobs ISG is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer.
Inside office environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required. Must be able to lift and carry 15 lbs.
Equipment and Machines:
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain and retain a security clearance. Must be a U.S. citizen. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
An IAM Level II certification is required (IAM-III preferred) IAW DoD 8570.01-M. A current DoD Secret Clearance with an investigation less than five years is required (TS preferred).