The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Responsible for comprehensive understanding and application of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards. Will perform work of complex scope. Works under general supervision while participating in setting assignment objectives; work is reviewed for adequacy on completion. Represents the organization by interacting with internal and external personnel on significant matters.
- Development of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and any necessary supporting schedules
- Create and/or modify the Project Schedules, Branch and Division level schedules and any Supporting Schedules as requested by FS management; create and present executive-level reports, presentations and deliverables that reflect risks, opportunities and status
- Produce comprehensive schedules in various formats and detail to suit different users or audiences
- Interface schedule with project budget, as required
- Analyze validity of schedules submitted by outside parties contributing to the project
- Monitor actual progress, compare to baseline and report project against schedule
- Analyze and report trends
- Forecast impacts on schedule of proposed changes
- Attend management, project team, and customer meetings as requested
- Archive actual schedule achievements for estimating future similar projects
- Track baselines, perform what-if analysis, and develop contingency and exploitation based on schedule risk and opportunity assessment, project health and critical path analysis as required
- Maintenance of the Integrated Master Schedule and any necessary Supporting Schedules
- Responsible for seeking information on a periodic basis to maintain the Integrated
- Master Schedule and Supporting Schedules and provide timely updates to management on a recurring and ad hoc basis
- Bachelor's degree in any field, High School diploma or GED and 5 years general work experience, or service in the US Armed Forces with an honorable discharge
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management and demonstrated experience designing, analyzing and implementing integrated project and master schedules
- Experience in a dynamic, fast paced client service environment
- Experience and a comfort level with leading/facilitating meetings and/or conducting one-on-one interviews to support data gathering efforts
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Project and other standard MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Comfort operating in an ambiguous environment with the flexibility necessary to easily adapt to changing circumstances
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- US Citizenship required
- TS+ Clearance required
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.