Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company had $12.1 billion in 2015 Revenues and has over 60,000 employees worldwide in over 30 countries.
The company's service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting. Jacobs provides services to various sectors, such as aerospace and defense, automotive and industrial buildings, chemicals and polymers, consumer and forest products and environmental programs.
The company, together with its subsidiaries and representative offices, operates in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The Executive Chauffeur is primarily responsible for the safe and secure transportation of Jacobs' senior executives on a daily basis. The Chauffeur will drive a company vehicle and will be responsible for monitoring maintenance requirements. They will also provide Meet & Greet Services at specific locations and assist with luggage.
Thorough knowledge of the Dallas area and routes is required.
• Coordinate extensive travel arrangements with a thorough attention to detail on particulars, like time, address and phone number details.
• Proactively maintain and track travel preferences.
• Coordinate with Jacobs Security Team to execute route planning and reconnaissance, vehicle preparation, and mobile security with a strong focus on Safety.
• Coordinate vehicle record, maintenance logs, and daily activity reports.
• Provide a level of administrative and overall executive support to Jacobs senior executives.
• Work in a high paced environment, managing and facilitating the flow of information to the office in a poised, professional and efficient manner.
• Handle all communications with executives in a professional and efficient manner.
3 years senior executive / personal chauffeur/ Limo services experience
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be at least 25 years of age (Insurance Coverage Requirement)
• Valid TX license with a Clean & Safe driving record (5-year history will be requested)
• Prior experience in executive security assignments a plus.
• Defensive driving certification a plus
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Good communication / social skills and Excellent customer service
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including some holidays and weekends.
• Capable of lifting and carrying luggage
• Must pass a Drug/Alcohol Test
• Must pass a pre-employment background investigation
• Able to obtain a CPR/First Aid certification
• Must be clean, neat and have a professional appearance
• Ability to work independently and under pressure while providing a high level of customer service.
• Ability to use good judgment and act in a decisive manner in emergency situations.
• Strict confidentiality and situational sensitivity a must.
• Proficient technical skills utilizing MS Office Suite, GPS and Smart Phone.
• Candidate must be willing and available to work on an "on call" basis
• With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions.