Civil Structural Engineer
Frontica’s client is one of the world’s leading Engineering and Project Management companies who have multi-disciplined projects in many industry sectors across the globe.
We are currently looking for a talented Civil Structural Engineer to join the Civil Engineering team based in Hinckley, Middlands.
Reporting to the Civil Team Leader, this role sits within the Civil and Structural Engineering team and will be responsible for designing engineering solutions within a multidisciplinary engineering team.
Key duties will include:
- Undertake Civil and Structural work in the areas of earthworks, ground analysis / investigation, pipework/equipment supports, site roadways, drainage, reinforced concrete foundations / bases for buildings and structural steel analysis.
- Production of engineering reports, calculations and specifications.
- Instruct CAD designers and checking of drawings.
- Working with Civil and Structural engineers to solve engineering challenges
- Liaison with other engineering disciplines
- Procurement and construction support
- Project documentation control
- Operating in accordance with the Company's health, safety, environment and quality standards
- A degree in a Civil engineering discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of Eurocodes and international design codes, standards and specifications
- The ability to manage their own work and meet tight deadlines
- A high proficiency with MS Office suite programs
- Have the willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in written and verbal English