ABB is creating a new Global Business Service (GBS) center in Krakow. The GBS structure allows ABB to consolidate and deliver top-quality Supply Chain Management (SCM) services to our local businesses around the globe. Joining the ABB GBS in Krakow, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization in GBS.
- Negotiates agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists, terms and conditions;
- Adapts corporate contractual framework to the local business needs and recommends frame agreements to management, and executes upon approval;
- Analyses and evaluates bids in order to identify and determine the optimal value;
- Supports sales, bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information;
- Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing;
- Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues;
- Initiates supply orders in the system, confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements;
- Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and project requirements and in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price;
- Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Ensures Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 or more years of experience in a SCM or purchasing related function;
- Proficient in business English and French (B1) required;
- Previous experience in SCM or purchasing role a strong plus;
- Previous experience working in Shared Services business environment for a global company a strong plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Proactive way of working with a strong "can do" attitude;
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills;
- Good organization and coordination skills;
- Exposure to SAP tools a strong plus.