The ABB Global Business Services - Information Systems organization (GBS IS) is a unique unit providing software development and infrastructure services which support the business processes of ABB across the world. Everyday a team of talented developers, infrastructure experts, project managers, service managers and other specialists works on advanced IT solutions to improve the productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of ABB business operations. We are currently looking for candidates for the position of IS Security Timezone Manager in EME. This role will take the lead in the delivery of Security Services within a region / time zone. This encompasses both existing services as well as services that are built up in the context of the current strategic projects, and support for the secure delivery of other IS services and the transformational activities within IS and Information Security. Ensures, manages and optimizes the technical quality, maintainability, compliance and interfaces of services within the Infosec Operations Tower in the respective Time Zone Area.
• Managing the various security services across the region as per the global Security Service Catalog to the Service Levels and KPIs defined
• Ensure incidents & problems (in the ITIL sense) are properly passed across time zone hubs
• Regularly reports operational status to the global tower lead
• Manage the assigned resources and projects
• Acts as and is regarded as a Subject Matter Expert authority for Infosec Operations Tower
• Performs assigned activities in the change implementation management, release & deployment management, incident and major incident management, event management, service level management, problem management (ITIL) processes to ensure delivery of IS Services.
• Collaborates with IS suppliers with regard to the operational implementation of outsourced activities, consistent with existing agreements.
• Responsible for assessing and providing recommendations relating to trend analyses of incidents, working with the relevant IS Service Coordinators.
• Analyze current service performance for potential problems and improvement.
• Support global vendors in analyzing problems and developing solutions.
• Propose and evaluate business case for changes or new services.
• Evaluate service refresh and new services.
• Maintain a daily cooperation with global vendors and work with them to ensure service level targets are met.
• Support global vendor to resolve major (ITIL) incidents.
• Graduate level with IT focus or equivalent practical experience
• At least 5 years of experience in Information Security and 2 years of successfully managing security operations
• One security Certification is welcome(CISSP, CISM, GSEC, ...)
• Skills in people change management, a proven track record in good communications and personnel management
• String leadership and problem resolution attitude
• Good IT Security knowledge across the whole domain
• Willingness to travel within time zone and to periodically work outside of business hours
• Good English language skills (spoken and written)
• Cultural awareness and the ability to work in a complex, multicultural and global team
• Great team player
• Result driven problem solver
• Project Management Skills
• Self-sufficient and proactive personality