We are looking for Candidates for Senior Indirect Tactical Buyer position who as a team member of newly established Center of Expertise in Kraków, will be supporting IM&S strategic sourcing team in CEE region.
• Execute implementation of SCM Strategy in alignment with relevant category team;
• Purchase IM&S according to required specification, price, delivery schedule and terms in several European countries;
• Manage the cooperation with a portfolio of ABB approved suppliers and oversees their performance;
• Provide market information, analyze and evaluate bids in order to determine the optimal value and negotiate agreements with main suppliers;
• Initiation and implementation of cost-out programs and/or processes to reach financial targets and recommend optimization solutions;
• Coordinate supply orders, delivery and invoice processing together with reports and updates in the systems.
• University Degree in related field;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in indirect procurement in Materials;
• International experience in corporate environment;
• Strong analytical, inference and problem solving skills;
• Strong negotiation and influence skills;
• Comfortable working with legal and contractual terms and language;
• Fluency in spoken and written English.