Are you looking for a job where you work with cutting-edge (electrical) technology and you're not afraid of heights? Then Vestas is looking for a Service Technician like you!
Service Technician (f/m) - Den Haag / Leiden
Vestas Benelux - Service Department
Vestas Benelux is a Sales Business Unit with its main office in Arnhem and is responsible for the Sales, Construction and Service of Vestas wind turbines in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Our Benelux organization has approximately 150 employees, most of them Service Technicians working in the different regions.
The objective of the Service Technician role is to assemble, make operational, ready to operate and maintain the wind turbines under contract to the employer, so that they operate efficiently and effectively to make a maximum contribution to the operating result, with maximum customer satisfaction.
• Electrical and mechanical operations
• Maintaining and upgrading installation activities
• Carrying out a diversity of check-ups, repairs and replacement activities of turbine components
• Responsible for a frictionless operation of our turbines and use of our systems like Condition Monitoring / Remote Control
• Creating follow-up orders
• Comply to Vestas' and client's procedures, processes, policies and instructions, including Health & Safety
• Directly reporting to Technical Teamleader Region 2
• High safety awareness
• Completed electrical or mechanical degree, Dutch MTS (electrical background is preferred)
• Minimum a few years of mechanical and/or electrical experience, preferably with high voltage
• Comfortable working at heights, coping with the respective challenges this brings
• Good English and Dutch are mandatory
• Basic knowledge of MS Office and driver's license (class B)
• Living in the area of Leiden or willing to relocate on own expense
• Occasionally, assistance might be required on other nearby sites
What we offer:
Becoming part of an international company, a world leading company in the wind energy industry, means having a challenging job, working with exciting products (wind turbines) and colleagues across countries. There are many learning opportunities in the Netherlands and other countries. The employment is a 1-year contract which transforms into unlimited by successful completion of the testing period.
Please apply online.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.