Are you a Sales Manager with a solid background within power generation's services? Do you speak English fluently and are used to work in international environments? If you want to focus your career on Wind Power Industry, you could be our new Service Sales Manager for Mediterranean Market Department
Our Service Sales Managers are responsible for Parts&Repair and Multibrand within the Service's inquiry to order (ITO) team plays an essential role to achieve Service business growth. They are responsible to developing commercial proposals, build key customer relationships and negotiate deals, driving profitable sales and backlog's growth in line with business targets. Responsibilities
- Understand the technical needs of the customer and respond to customer requests for quotations that are within the scope of service
- Establish the cost base and specifications for sales Service's products, with focus on multibrand service and parts&repair business
- Be accountable for Service's quotations of T&M, parts and repair, upgrades and other aftermarket sales to the extent
- Define all Service requirements to be included in Service Contracts
- Prepare commercial proposals, guarantee Quality, Completeness and Time Responsiveness
- Be accountable for overall project proposal strategy
- Coordinate Functions (Legal, Finance, Supply Chain, Technical Assistance, Sales Force,) during proposal preparation and follow-up
- Resolving, tracing and escalating critical issues to minimize project risk factors
- Communicating intensively with clients, sub-contractors and vendors to establish cordial/effective working relationship
- Handling relation with subcontractors for the development, on needed basis, of a back to back coverage towards the end user, to avoid or mitigate as necessary any gap between subcontracts and final contract with customer
- Deliverables are being achieved within the base-lined time scales and cost plan
- Ensure compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment
- Overseeing changes to existing contracts without unduly affecting the stated objectives and benefits
- Coordinate with other company functions in fulfilling contract' renewals and recaptures
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Support and secure that the Service organization respond to customers' needs and capture sales opportunities across the Service functions
- Physically attend in meetings and in contract negotiations with customers and/or vendors
- Lead the negotiation with customers.
- Other duties include nurturing relationships with top accounts and leading the development of new products and services.
What we offer
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, energetic, professional and possess excellent customer-service skills
- Must be able to demonstrate commercial/sales management record (5 years) at a high level of achievement
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) Engineering or related field of study
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment
- Possesses Critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Ability to initiate/handle cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- In-deep knowledge and expertise on technical and contractual terms & conditions with capability to evaluate change impacts and/or to handle possible claim
- Must be results-oriented, possess excellent coaching skills, prospecting, cold calling and closing skills
- Ability to Influence without direct authority and obtaining win-win situations
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Fluent in Italian and English (Fluency in additional languages is a plus)
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic, international environment. You'll be working in a fast growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering a competitive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results. Additional information
Travel: Extensive travel required for customer's meetings, for industry and partner
Vestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented. WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.