As a global leader of Program Management and Construction Management (PMCM) services with projects ranging from $1 million to programs that cost up to $10 billion, we deliver award winning total Design and/or Construction Management projects for public and private sector clients. From the pre-construction phase, through complete erection of the project, to the post-construction and commissioning, we function as an extension of our clients' goals and aspirations. Project sectors and types include: Aviation, Emergency Operations & Data Centers, Healthcare, both Higher Education and K-12, Hospitality & Entertainment, Correctional & Rehabilitation Facilities, and Research & Development Facilities.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Identification and documentation of potential Mod items, including scope definition and quantity take off.
2. Merit / Non Merit determination of Contractor Potential Change Orders
3. Prepare Requests for Proposal (RFP)
4. Prepare Independent Government Estimates (IGE's) for all disciplines
5. Evaluation of Contractor's Proposal for Modification including:
• Technical, Cost and Time reviews
• Negotiation with Contractor
• Prepare approval recommendation and GSA Forms
6. Invoice Review and Recommendation:
7. Pencil Copy Review and walk-thru with Contractor
8. Final Invoice Review and documentation for GSA processing
9. Review of Contractor's manpower and performance
10. Project Schedule Review/Monitoring and follow-up with Contractor:
11. Weekly & Monthly Schedule Review
12. Prepare Schedule Evaluation/Recommendation Letters
13. Prepare Jacobs Monthly Report
14. Substantial Completion Draft letters for GSA
15. Maintain Logs for Safety, Submittals, RFI's RFP's and Mods
16. Attend Weekly Contractor Construction Meetings
17. Review Submittals and RFI's
18. Support PM as needed.
Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline, or Construction Management required
Previous experience as an estimator on large construction projects.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.