JACOBS is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. We offer a full-spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing Ireland Operation. The position will be based at our Dublin Office. The role will be focused primarily in sourcing and recruiting for the Pharma Construction business in Ireland. Occasional travel may be required but this will be limited.
- Consult with Management on current and future workforce and staffing needs.
- Provide guidance to hiring manager on sourcing options to ensure the most effective and cost efficient approach for external hiring.
- Open current Reqs in Taleo with current and detailed job descriptions including Job Responsibilities, Skills and Qualifications.
- Manage requisition throughout the process including placing on hold or closed as appropriate.
- Conduct full-cycle recruiting for open positions utilising employee referrals, Taleo, Hot Jobs, and by cold-calling passive candidates on LinkedIn, Job Boards, and Professional Membership Organisations.
- Screen candidates to determine fit for position and company and provide hiring manger candidate summary for review.
- Properly disposition candidate in Taleo throughout the requisition process until the time that the requisition is put on hold, filled or cancelled.
- Manage candidates and hiring manger throughout the submittal, interview and offer process.
- Monitor, track, and create databases on LinkedIn and internally for clients on active and past candidate submittals, interviews, and offers.
- Proactively build and maintain a talent pipeline for key offices and projects.
- Oversee and manage the use of external 3rd party agencies on candidate submittals for open positions.
- Maintain, and communicate offers in Taleo to selected candidates.
- Supporting resourcing events when required.
- Ensuring systems and reporting tracked and developed where necessary.
- Supporting programmes such as graduate recruitment open evenings
- Experience understanding TA needs and developing and maintaining a talent pipeline across areas of responsibility.
- Experience with passive candidate recruiting including research, sourcing, and cold calling, as applicable.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Ability to develop and understand business needs and translate in to attraction strategies.
- Experience of multiple sourcing channels.
- You will be naturally proactive and be comfortable with headhunting when required.
- You will be technically proficient and used to a variety of online IT systems.
- Experience of working with line managers using your persuasion skills and expertise to offer and promote key candidates.
- Experience of recruiting in the Pharma Construction industry an advantage but not essential.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.