The site manager will be part of the Jacobs Field Services team. The site manager will be responsible all maintenance activities at a chemical or manufacturing plant including, multi-craft jobs, planning, scheduling, preventive/predictive maintenance, and shutdown planning and execution.
- Manages procurement, expediting, traffic, and subcontract administration functions
- Ensures accurate and timely submission of financial, administrative, procurement, and material control requirements
- Establishes effective communications between project and home office functions to ensure accurate and timely flow of information; provides financial status reports to management
- Participates in preparation of the project completion report
- Administers the contract between client and company
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Determines organizational objectives, and interprets company policies.
- Establishes organizational policies in a major segment of the company.
- Responsible for the successful operation of activities of major significance to the organization. Erroneous decisions would result in failure to achieve major goals and objectives of the organization.
- Interacts with equivalent level managers concerning matters of significance to the company. Conducts briefings and technical meetings for top management and customer representatives.
- 10-15 yrs. relevant experience required
- Demonstrated safety leadership experience required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college but may be offset by experience, required.
- Training experience required.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.