JACOBS is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. We offer a full-spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors.
Within our Transport Economics Practice we have an opportunity for a Senior Transport Economist/ Transport Planner with experience in transport cost and benefits appraisal. The successful person will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
The purpose of this role is to lead and manage projects within the team on a range of assignments across all modes of transport.
Candidates should have relevant experience working in transport assessment. Good written and verbal communication skills and high levels of numeracy are essential.
The role is based in the UK at our London Bridge office.
- Experience undertaking appraisal of transport schemes in the UK using the DfT WebTAG and similar regional guidance including wider economic impacts and be experienced in applying it on a wide range of schemes
- Experience in developing DfT compliant five case business cases
- Ability to deliver high quality technical work to budget and timescale
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and competence in winning work and developing client relationships
- Experience in on or more of the following softwares:
Jacobs is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.