ABB provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world's most asset intensive industries such as energy, utilities and mining solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. Currently we are looking for a candidate to work in our growing Software Development Center in Krakow. Do you want to develop in an international environment? Does the idea of monitoring and improving our infrastructure for multiple systems sound exciting to you? If yes, our offer is worth your attention!
• Build, operate, and maintain the Continuous Delivery tool chain, in particular TFS, to achieve reliable and stable releases;
• Administrate servers on a daily basis;
• Interact with various global product teams to meet their specific needs;
• Troubleshoot build and release issues;
• Develop and extend reporting solutions;
• Explore, learn, propose and implement new technologies.
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university in computer science, information sciences or a related field;
• Willingness to learn and get experience with software configuration management and related tools in professional projects:
- TFS, MS Build (vNext), NuGet;
- installers/packagers, provisioning tools;
- virtualization and testing systems;
• Familiarity with Windows and Linux based systems as well as system administration;
• Scripting skills and passion to automate software engineering tasks;
• Fluent communication and good technical writing skills in English to explain and document, your ideas and plans for different audiences;
• Programming skills are a plus.