Jacobs Technology's TEIMS Group is a premier provider of process-based systems and software engineering products and services.
Through the Mission Planning Support Contract (MPSC), Jacobs/TEIMS provides mission planning training, expertise and technical support to the Department of Defense (DoD) and Foreign Military Sales community at over 150 locations world-wide. This includes maintaining the integrity of weapons' system certified Mission Planning Environment software, 24/7/365 technical telephone support, configuration management, maintenance on aircraft mission planning systems, technical publications, system security, and fielding Mission Planning hardware and software.
Jacobs/TEIMS is seeking afull time System Support Representative at Little Rock, AR. The successful candidate will provide technical support, assistance, and maintain hardware/software configuration for certified Mission Planning Environments at assigned sites. Under certain circumstances, deploy with assigned units during peacetime and during armed hostilities in theater operations outside of the United States. Experience (Required / Desired):
- 4 years administering computer systems desired.
- Understanding of aviation mission planning concepts and aircraft performance factors is desired
- Understanding of and ability to analyze/troubleshoot hardware, software, and Windows operating systems is desired
- Must be able to accomplish basic file download, manipulation, installation, and operation.
- Must have knowledge of networking hardware/software and communications over classified and unclassified government networks.
- Must be capable of effective communication and presentation skills to deliver technical briefings and trainings
- Understanding of mission planning system functions and external interfaces to include system set-up and teardown procedures and software loading is desired
- Understanding of software configuration management principles is desired
- Operational crew experience is desirable.
Training & Certifications (Required / Desired):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline (Preferred); or,
- Technical School Certificate relating to computer systems; or,
- Equivalent military training.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II required; (Security+ or higher).
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must be able to secure and maintain a government security clearance.Essential Functions Physical Requirements:
Must be medically and psychologically fit for deployment as defined in DoDI 3020.41, Enclosure 3.Work Environment:
Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner to get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.Equipment and Machines:
Standard office equipment and machines, computer workstation.Attendance:
With the exception of STD/LTD/FMLA & approved time off, attendance is considered essential.
Must be able to work within the shift hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Must be able to shift work hours to support primary customer's needs.Other Essential Functions:
Travel requirements - Must be willing deploy under peacetime and armed hostility conditions to support assigned units in a theater of operations of the U.S. Armed Forces deployed outside of the United States.