At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Support the overall business and financial planning and budgeting processes for Exelon. Directly support Corporate Planning and indirectly support Operating Company ("OpCo") Financial Planning and Analysis groups ("FP&A") and other corporate finance functions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Assists in the development and coordination of the 5-Year Long Range Plan ("LRP") and the monthly LE process.
2. Provide high quality consolidation and reconciliation of LRP and LE in HSF and H11
3. Be the "in-house expert" for the OpCo(s), responsible for the reasonable review of the OpCo submissions, and the quality and timeline delivery of related analyses.
4. Perform add-hoc analysis and prepare presentations to support Leadership decision-making, directly support Corporate Planning, indirectly support other corporate finance functions and OpCo/BU FP&A.
5. Review and maintain process documentation and status reports.
• 5 years of accounting or finance experience
• BS or more advanced degree in accounting, finance or business
• MBA, CFA or CPA preferred
• Solid understanding of financial statements
• Solid financial modeling, analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in process management
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Fast learner, ability to multi-task and meet tight timelines under ambiguity
• Experience in the energy industry preferred
• HSF, EPS, and H11 preferred
DISCLAIMER The preceding position description is intended to provide the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be a detailed description of the position or a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position, nor is it intended to indicate the exact amounts of time an individual will perform various position duties.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm