At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Under general direction, this role focuses on ensuring daily liquidity for Exelon and its subsidiary entities and is a key contributor in analyses and initiatives as requested by manager. This position is instrumental in the team's success in determining daily cash requirements, performing short-term financing requirements and short-term investing to maintain sufficient cash balances and meeting the requirements of the business while ensuring compliance with internal controls.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Manage the daily liquidity for Exelon and its subsidiaries, preparing daily cash positioning utilizing the treasury workstation and banking systems, executing required funding movements and reconciling cash inflows and outflows.
2. Access sources of liquidity for operating entities by executing short-term borrowing transactions including the issuance of commercial paper, money pooling and the issuance of letters of credit. Optimize excess cash balances by investing in eligible securities under the company investment policy.
3. Participate in key projects, initiatives and analyses, such as integration of new acquisitions, liquidity analysis, implementation of new technologies and services and working capital initiatives.
4. Coordinate cash forecasting in conjunction with operating companies' business plans and expected cash flows, working with internal business partners including FP&A, tax, payroll and A/P.
5. Ensure compliance with debt covenants, internal controls and procedures, support or lead SOX-compliance efforts, provide substantial input in the development of new cash-related business processes
• Minimum 5 years of financial experience
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
• MBA, CTP or relevant degree preferred
• Prior cash management experience preferred
• Strong communication skills: oral and presentations; communication will be with senior managers as well as cross functional (see purpose)
DISCLAIMER The preceding position description is intended to provide the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be a detailed description of the position or a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position, nor is it intended to indicate the exact amounts of time an individual will perform various position duties.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm